The team arrived back in Hershey a little bit before 1am this morning! I'm sure they are all sleeping in-- but they will doing a media interview this morning at 11am at 30 Hope Drive that will also highlight the crutch/cane drive!
The team did not end up going to Port-au-Prince on Wednesday morning. Jay said it was amazing. When the transportation for the trip fell through, this exhausted team rallied-- to do more rounds in the overheated Red Cross tents, more dressing changes, and three more surgeries. In a time when they could have sat back and just taken a breath, they all spent their last two hours there serving and caring.
Except for wrap up reports and posting photos from cameras-- I'm sure Terry, Sara, Cynthia, and I will be happy to pass on the blog to the family and loved ones of those who will now follow. Thanks for all the support!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment