Tuesday, January 26, 2010

9pm Tuesday January 26, 2010

Text from Jay Bridgeman:
Forgot to mention the tremor. Small but definite. Sleeping away from building now. Much safer.

NOTE: Any colleagues who are interested in going with one of the replacement teams should contact Dr. Ben Frederick who is the head of Global Health at PSU-HMC and appointed by the dean to organize efforts and also Operation Smile.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you HMC team for going to Haiti to help my fellow Haitians. I'm Michaelle Gabriel, RN on 6AC. I am very much interested in volunteering my time in Haiti. I just sent Dr. Fredrick an email inquiring about that. Where is your camp? Are you on the border? I will locate the towns you mention on the map. You mentioned that you are sleeping away from the "building", are you in tents? Anderson Cooper from CNN reported that several journalists have decided to sleep outside. Are you able to post pictures? Again, thank you for the amazing work that you are doing.

    God bless,

    Mickey

    ReplyDelete